Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What me worry?

If you are going to trust the Universe implicitly, it stands to reason that you must give up worry entirely.

But worry is a very difficult thing to give up.

You don't even know you're worrying until you catch yourself doing it!

Worry is an incredibly ingrained habit that we were all taught as children as we watched our parents do it.

For me, now, it's like a little game.

I catch myself worrying, I remind myself that the Universe can bring me anything I want so there is no need to worry, I stop worrying, and then I find myself doing it again.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Even though it is a difficult battle, I do think it's worth it to wage.

Remember that you are attempting to stop a life-long habit.

Recently I keep seeing an image in my head.

It's a battleship, seen from above, executing a left-hand turn.

As you can probably imagine, it takes some time to turn a battleship.

Trusting the Universe, ceasing to worry, these things are like turning a battleship.

It's a long slow process so be patient with yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment