Friday, June 27, 2014

Blankness

I am experiencing something a bit strange.

I really wanted to post every day.

Yet, right now, I feel I have nothing to say, nothing to contribute.

In fact, I feel a sense of blankness.

It's not bad, though, I am not suffering.  In fact, I feel fine, but neither very good or very bad.

There is a certain blankness to giving up striving to make things happen.

It's like I really don't know what to do if I am not busy hating my body or why I don't eat better or wondering why I don't have a partner or why I can't attract more abundance into my life.

I have given all that up in favor of just accepting what the Universe has to offer me, and trusting that the Universe will just bring me what I need every day.

I am neither high nor low and I must tell it feels quite strange.

I haven't figured out if this is a bad thing or a good thing.

So there you are, that's where I am at.....


No comments:

Post a Comment