Friday, June 20, 2014

Just eat the damn cookie!

One of the things I am handing over to the Universe is my body.

Yep, my body.

I am officially done with dieting, with denying myself something I like to eat because it's "fattening", of eating something delicious and then feeling bad all day because I did, oh, the list just goes on and on.

Yep, my body, here you are Universe, if you can do this, you can do anything, and, conversely, if you can do anything, then you can surely do this.

Abraham says not to worry, to laugh more, to play more, to enjoy yourself more.

Well, beating myself up about what I ate or what I look like is not fun, no, not fun at all.

So in the interest of the experiment, I must, therefore, give it up.

So that's it, no more moaning about all the calories and sugar in the cookie, I'm just going to eat the cookie and I am damn well going to enjoy the cookie.

I'm a size 14/16, I wonder what I'll be in a year, when the experiment is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment