Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Finding a needle in a haystack

So I bought this pantsuit through a catalog last year and hated it.

I meant to send it back but just kept forgetting.

I couldn't find the plastic mailing bag, the invoice, or the return label.

Finally, I gave up and began to plan how to send it back.

I printed out the order from the website.

That floated around my bedroom for a few months until I lost it. (Yes, I lose things, sue me.)

I went to the website to find the order again and, for some reason, probably because the order was so old, it's no longer there.

Stumped, I decided today to write a letter to enclose with the package, find any plastic mailing bag hanging around, and create a label and take it to the post office and mail it back.

While I was talking on the phone to a friend, I pulled on a mailing bag that was stuck in a box.

To my surprise, I discovered the original mailing bag for the suit, the invoice, and, the cherry on top, a FREE label to return it.

Swear to God!

I'm going to upload pictures so you can see.



The first picture is the invoice for the pantsuit, the second is the free return label. (Please pardon my little finger blocking out my address.)

I know it's a little thing but what is life but a never ending stream of little things?

Regardless, I'm happy and now I'm off to wrap my package and return it free!


No comments:

Post a Comment