Sunday, July 16, 2017

Wow!

Wow! Such a long time that I haven't been here.

Don't know why I don't post more often.

I manifested a job that I hate. Really really hate. It has everything I don't like.

Long commute on 95, utterly dull coworkers, boring boring work, difficult boss, unattractive surroundings.

I sit at a little cubicle, in a windowless space, surrounded by people who rarely come out of their offices.

Little conversation, utterly dull, badly written manuscripts, every day I'm expected to turn a silk purse into a sow's ear.

More importantly, they hate my work. I have never in my life been in a position where someone hated my work. It's truly bizarre.

But I know what is happening. This is the end of the cubicles for me.

The Universe wants me to be free. I'm absolutely sure of it.

No more measuring my life out in coffee spoons, hours of vacation time left, minutes left before I'm expected back at my desk. Wage slave, no more. Wage slave, but still a slave.

I'm getting out. I'm breaking free. I'm going rogue.

I'm selling my house. Selling it at the top of the market when everyone wants to buy a house in my neighborhood. I'm taking my mother's gift and I'm going to chill out for the rest of my life.

I've got to go. I've got to be free.

Free as a bird.

Free as the wind.

Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment