Monday, July 31, 2017

North vs South

So, this is this is interesting. My north node is in Scorpio, my south node is in Taurus.

The rules below are my particular astrology.


Release (Taurus south node): Attachment to luxury, earthly appetites and overindulgence, being too practical, sticking with what you know, hiding in a comfort zone, working harder not smarter, loyalty at your own expense, always being the provider, holding energy in your throat chakra.

Embrace (Scorpio north node): Spirituality, connection to the universe/divine, spiritual fulfillment, unspoken connections, mystery, allowing others to help you financially, passive income, joint financial ventures, releasing energy through your sacral chakra.

Hmm, apparently, I need to be less practical, stop sticking to the familiar, and embrace my connection to the divine.

Yeah, I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment