Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Great American Eclipse

So, there's a major eclipse occurring in August.

I've been listening to LOTS of astrology videos to get a handle on this.

Apparently, this is a series of eclipses, the last of which occurred in 1998.

The astrologers all mentioned to check what occurred in your life in 1998 to get an idea of what will happen now.

I decided to check my resume and I was rather astonished to notice that I changed jobs and careers in 1998.

Now, due to my boss refusing to let me go, I did not actually start the new job and career until January, but I was actually hired in August of 1998.

This was a huge change for me. Up until this point, I was basically an administrative assistant.

Becoming an editor was a taking up a completely different path through life.

My life changed, I made more money, I took different jobs in different companies.

More importantly, I also saw myself differently. I saw myself as someone with a career, not just a job. I saw myself as a professional.

So, big change!

I think I am being called to a new career, a new life, in the same way I was called to a new life and a new career then.

Still a little astonished by this.

Time for change....okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment