Saturday, July 22, 2017

Just Managing...

So now I don't wake up distraught and miserable.

Thank God.

But I am waking up sad.

I just don't understand why the Universe is SO harsh with me.

Although I suppose some people would consider losing a job almost nothing compared to what they have suffered.

Fair enough.

But it still hurts.

I selected a cared from Point of Power again and here is what I got:

Don't hang on - to anything.
Absolutely everything that is out of alignment with who you are becoming is disentangling itself from your life.
Let everything go that wants to go - people, places, jobs...everything.
Your God has new and grander things in store.

Well, okay, then.

No real point in being sad. Something that just didn't fit got swept out of my life. Better to look forward than to look back.

I'm working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment