Sunday, August 24, 2014

Time for champagne?

From what I can see and understand from the past two days of readings, there are those who have been focused on desires for the past year or two, for those, results, the fruits of your garden are visible and creating the pathway to that outcome.  Action is knocking on your door in unmistakable ways, it’s your job to leave expectation in the background and open the door and dance.  Lisa Gawlas

 The above is a quote from Lisa Gawlas' most recent blog post (http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/it-is-time-to-harvest-the-fruits-of-your-labor/#comment-8605) and, wow, was it on the money for me.  Well worth reading!

This is exactly how I am feeling!  There is a building-up of the energies, a constant pressure, like champagne against a cork.

Over the summer I have felt periods of blankness, periods where there was no energy, and no feeling of pushing forward.

Those times gave way to times of intense internal activity.  I determinedly set my mind on one thing and carefully resisted both despair and the need to make things happen.

Now I believe that the internal is about to become external.

I need to go buy some champagne!

No comments:

Post a Comment