Monday, August 25, 2014

So nothing happened today and I will admit I am disappointed.

I spent the evening feeling extremely down and mostly just very confused by the conflict between the guidance I believe I am receiving and how stubbornly everything just remains the same.

I went to a tarot website (http://www.tarotgoddess.com/tarot) and basically asked for an explanation of why this is happening.

My mouth actually dropped open in surprise when I clicked on the back of the card to reveal it.

I use this site often and I've never gotten this card.

The tarot deck was a Goddess deck.  The card picked was the Night Goddess, Isamba.

The message?

You are where you are supposed to be. Cultivate acceptance.

Now, I have to tell you, I'd rather be anywhere but where I am.

I feel like I am in some state of limbo, being able to move neither forward nor backward.

I'll admit, I don't like it.  I feel like my engines are revving and no one will flash the green light.

However, I will attempt to do as the card asks.

If anyone needs me, I'll be sitting here cultivating patience.

(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment