Saturday, August 23, 2014

Oh, the Wells Fargo wagon is a'coming down the tracks, with something special just for me!

Still can't shake the idea that job recently mentioned should be mine.

Had a reading with a psychic medium on Wednesday who said he saw all good things for me.

I had a long involved dream yesterday that I though was rather interesting.

First I was at an office.  It seemed like it was my office but I hadn't been there for awhile.  People were coming up to me and asking me how I was and commenting that they hadn't seen me in a long time.

Now, as the job I want and the job I left are only a block away from each other, if I did get that job, I would probably be seeing old friends on the street and at lunch and that is probably what they would be saying to me.

Then I dreamed of a small straight path somewhat hidden in some trees.  I was intrigued by the path and walked down it.  I like the fact that it was straight, as in straight to my objective, and yet hidden, in that all is not out in the open yet.

In the next scene of the dream, I was wandering through people's houses.  It was like a city block of houses but each house had a door that led to the next house and I just wandered through.

The dream dictionary says that finding new rooms in your own house can mean learning new skills.  As this job would have me work with books instead of periodicals it would be a different set of skills, one I am anxious to learn, however, I'm not sure that wandering through other people's houses means the same thing!

Emotionally I feel absolutely convinced that this job will be mine.  So much so that I am already thinking about what to wear and putting my closet in order.

I feel I should hear by Monday afternoon.

Again, either I am tuned in or just crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment