Tuesday, September 19, 2017

                                  I am safe in the arms of the Universe.

When I woke up, the feelings tried to return, but I successfully fought them off.

I just kept repeating "I am safe in the arms of the Universe."

This is a hard truth to believe.

We are taught over and over again to be careful, to watch out, to expect calamity.

It's a sensible thing to teach a child, I suppose, but is it true?

I noticed something interesting when I was repeating it to myself.

As I repeated it, my muscles began to relax.

It is interesting that I am subconsciously "girding my loins" for battle, even when there is no danger.

I am going to meditate on this later today. I want to inculcate that feeling until it's automatic.


                                I am safe in the arms of the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment