Monday, July 7, 2014

Gratitude

Let's talk about gratitude.

To my mind, there is nothing so powerful to shift your mood than gratitude.

When I find myself slipping into a less than stellar emotional state, I usually fall back on gratitude to change my perception.

I am a big believer in gratitude for all occasions.

Often, when I am driving, I just start thanking the Universe for everything I see, the road, the sky, the traffic signals, other people.  I send out an endless stream of gratitude for all the things that God or other people created that I enjoy and didn't have to lift a finger to receive.

Have you ever thought what traveling would be like without sleek automobiles, paved roads, working traffic signals, and other people agreeing to follow the rules? Yea, exactly! Lots to be thankful for!

When you find yourself in a less than good mood, count your blessings! You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment