Saturday, September 16, 2023

Someone read this

 I haven't been on here in forever and I checked the stats and someone is reading this blog. Which is weird, since no one reads my blog.

Oh, well, mystery forever, I guess.

I sold the house, I've invested the money (well, most of it) with a professional. I went to Florence for a month. When I got on the plane, I had a cold, when I got off, I had a sinus infection. Yeah, it wasn't fun but I soldiered on. Got 2 Z paks, still didn't get better, went home.

It's been a bit of a rough patch. I really lost the whole gratitude and positivity for a time. When you don't have a house to distract you, you suddenly notice a myriad of problems that you never had time to focus on.

But I'm back.

Back to gratitude and back to traveling.

Met a lovely German couple when we both missed a connecting flight. Didn't get their number. So mad at myself. They were some simpatico. Told the Universe, more of that please.

I'm not going to travel in Europe in September again. It's too hot. Right now, I am practicing self-care. I can't wait to see how people's brains explode that I am not running all over this city, gobbling culture like a starving dog. It's been here for thousands of years, people, it's not going anywhere!

After a few days of taking care of myself, I feel ready to jump into sight-seeing. Okay, I feel ready to toddle into sight-seeing.

Think of starting a travel blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment