Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Still surprised...

 Wow, haven't written anything in forever! Doesn't matter because I'm apparently only talking to myself!

Finally selling the house so I can travel.

Had to clear out 85 years of accumulated "stuff" from the basement and garage. Yes, we've owned the house for 85 years. Unusual, I know.

I've been trying to do it bit by bit, but that wasn't cutting it.

So, I hired someone from TaskRabbit. He was fantastic. In about 4 hours, we cleared everything out. Cost me about 199 and I added a generous tip. So, say, $200 and change.

I paid the bill. I left a review. I got up to get the mail.

In the mail was a check. A check from Nissan. I recently purchased by lease from Nissan. The check didn't have a letter. The check stub didn't really say what it was for. Some kind of overpayment on my lease apparently.

It was for $211.00

So, I paid out $200 and immediately got $200 back.

I really love the Universe!


No comments:

Post a Comment