Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Miracles

If only you believe like I believe in miracles, like I do, baby, we'll get by. 

I've got this damn song STUCK in my head.

Ever since I heard Marty Balin died and clicked on this song, I can't get it out of my head.

I've never actually liked this song.

I like it even less now, after several days of ear worm.

Last night it occurred to me (finally) to wonder if the song had some message in it for me.

I think it does.

I have a lot on my plate. Lots of decisions. Lots of things to do after the decisions.

I'm planning on selling my house and retiring.

These are really big decisions.

I am procrastinating. I am worrying. I am constantly asking myself "What if?"

Then I realized that the Universe was telling me that it could only match me.

I had to believe in miracles first for miracles to happen.

I get it but that damn songs is STILL STUCK in my head!


No comments:

Post a Comment